At Sulchek & Moore, we provide CPA Elder Financial Care services to aging clients in a professional, objective manner in order to meet their financial needs and protect their assets. Failing health and physical frailty often makes life as usual difficult for them. Many trusting seniors have been cheated out of their life’s savings by unscrupulous predators or have squandered limited funds on ponzi schemes.
Our services include simple tasks such as paying bills to more complex demands such as estate planning, tax preparation and asset management. Our goal is to assist older individuals to:
- Live independently
- Feel safe and financially secure
- Enjoy life and peace of mind
What services are provided?
- Conduct initial interview
- Review financial products (investments, life insurance, long-term care, etc.)
- Estate planning (including review of wills, living wills, trust agreements, etc.)
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review monthly and year-end brokerage statements
- Pay routine household and medical bills
- Consult with family members
- Interact with existing professional advisors or make referrals to estate or elder law attorneys, insurance brokers, bank officers, investment advisors and other specialized financial service professionals
- Assess Alternative Retirement Living Options
- Serve as Power of Attorney, Executor or Trustee